Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome Noble Six

Halo Reach;

I was never into the Halo franchise.
When Halo; Combat Evolved came out it was a huge deal, biggest thing xbox was known for.
I played it a few times, it was fun but I never really got into it.

I purchased a limited edition red xbox from ebay and with it recieved Resident Evil 5 and Halo 3.
I popped it in, maybe once. Played a few hours and felt it was the same thing as Halo 1, and put it down.

Halo Reach came out, and the customization, the huge multiplayer and the fact my co-workers pressured me into buying it, made me get into the game.

The main storyline, like usual was unappealing. I know what happens at the end, and I know the storyline pretty well from people not shutting the fuck up at GameStop.

Either way, I'm used to playing co-op online, not versus, because versus; I plain out suck ass.
The first few rounds (like first 50) I was getting maybe 2-5 kills a game.
While others were getting 12+.
I've gotten a bit better but it still doesn't stop me from bitching when I spawn and immediately die. "I JUST FUCKING SPAWNED!" (teammates laugh)

Either way,
Halo Reach 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment