Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome, Hero.

New Post time.

Playing:
Fable III
Sims III (PC)

Was playing:
Dead Rising 2.

Also I just bought Black Ops.

So here we go;

Fable III is a great game so far in the first 6 hours of gameplay. That being said I've spent a lot of time customizing and taking my sweet ass time exploring every little area of towns getting the secrets (because it's a bad habit that I don't like going back through places) and it's interesting. Working at a game store I've already been told the ending and told the secrets I really didn't want to hear so the game right now is on hold until I get the desire to play it again.

Sims III Late night. or w/e the newest expansion is called has been sitting in my harddrive for over 3 weeks now waiting to be played but I don't want to rebuild my whole town after my last town mysteriously vanished with the Sims 3 failure of an update erasing it. Fuckers.

Dead Rising 2 sucked ass.

And Black ops seems good, been told it's amazing and I shall play soon. also NIXON vs Zombies fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment